Oracle Database: Multitenant Administration course covers all aspects of the multitenant architecture, providing detailed information on the components of an Oracle multitenant container database and its regular and application pluggable databases. You learn why and how to create and manage a multitenant container database and its regular and application pluggable databases, with storage structures appropriate for the business applications. You practice cold and hot cloning, plugging unplugged pluggable databases in multitenant container databases using various methods.
You will also learn to use various Oracle Features like Backup Recovery, Database Utilities, Resource Manager, Patching and Upgrading Multitenant Environment.
Versions Covered: 19c, 18c, 12c
What are the course entitlements?
As part of subscription, students will get the following:
1) 180 days 24/7 Online Access to Course Recordings
2) Downloadable copy of Course Slides
Can i download the course recordings?
NO. Course recordings are available for online play only. You can access the recordings 24/7 for 180 days
How do i practice Lab sessions?
You can use your personal laptop/desktop for lab practice. The course has instructions on how to install and create Oracle Database on your personal laptop.
What if i have doubts?
You can interact with Course Instructor any time using a variety of channels like - Whatsapp, Phone, E-mail for clarifying your doubts
- Overview of Multitenant Architecture FREE PREVIEW
- Creating your first Container Database
- Overview of Containers in a CDB
- Overview of Services and Client Connections in a CDB
- Overview of Data Dictionary in a CDB
- Overview of Users, Roles, Privileges in a CDB
- Overview of Tablespaces, Backup Recovery, Flashback, Resource Manager in a CDB
- Overview of Creating PDBs and PDB Creation Clauses
- Creating PDB from Scratch
- Cloning a Local PDB
- Cloning a Remote PDB FREE PREVIEW
- Cloning a remote non-CDB
- Refreshable Clone PDB
- Relocating a PDB
- Overview of Plugging and Unplugging of PDB
- Plugging-in an Unplugged PDB
- Adopting a non-CDB as PDB
- Creating Proxy PDB
- Creating Application Containers, Application Seed, Application PDBs
- Overview of Administering Multitenant Architecture
- Overview of Manageability Features in a CDB
- Modifying CDB and PDBs
- Cross-Container Operations
- Running Oracle-supplied SQL Scripts in a CDB
- Startup and Shutdown of CDB and PDBs
- Managing Tablespaces in CDB
- Administering CDB Fleet
- Restricting Container Data View
- PDB Lockdown Profiles
- Administering Application Containers and Applications
- Overview of using Oracle Features in a CDB
- Backup and Recovery in Multitenant Environment
- Flashback Database in Multitenant Environment
- Using Oracle Data Pump in Multitenant Environment
- Using Oracle Database Resource Manager in Multitenant Environment
- Database Patching in Multitenant Environment
- Upgrading a Container Database